Monday, January 24, 2011

The first post...

So, I am new to this blogging thing. Ok, well not that new, I used to have one back when Myspace was popular, but I stopped when most people switched to Facebook instead. I guess I'm new to blogging on my own site.

Over the holidays, I was catching up with old friends and one theme was consistant.... They all wanted to hear the crazy stories I have as a military wife. (and I do have some weird stories.) It's not at all like I expected and some stories are just plain crazy.

I will admit... I am not the biggest fan of being the wife of a military pilot, so the stories could have a negative spin. If this offends you, sorry, but this is how my life is. I will always support our troops... but I don't always support the way the military runs things as an organization. At the end of the day, no matter how I'm feeling, I love my husband and I'm proud of him.

I'll probably start with recent stories and then tell some old ones, as well. Unfortunately, when my husband travels, I really can't post his location online, but he is usually in very safe locations.

So, I think that's about it for now... I'll start working on the first story:)

No comments:

Post a Comment